Monday, December 19, 2011

our teen?

We have a 14 year old son named Wesley. Our son has never been this crazy until he started highschool. We gave him a curfew of 10 o'clock and there are days when he wouldn't show up until 12 or even 2 in the morning. He cant drive yet, and god help us if he thinks were going to let him get his permit next year. The fact of the matter is, we know he's off at these parties and drinking and doing whatever he please with the girls. And you know, I have an attractive son so this really is going to be brought on him. We have really never been that concerned until a couple of weeks ago. My husbands best friend, works for the police department. He was doing a regular patrol around a neiborhood, when he saw a house with a bunch of teens doing stuff they shouldn't be doing. He of course called my husband, and said that he thought Wesley might be there, and he was about to call for back-up. My husband, John, said to wait and he would come to pick him up. My husband and I both got in the car. On the way there we were discussing how our disciplinary actions really just needed to change. John basically said, you know if my pa was coming to pick me up he would of tanned my *** when I got home. My parents were the same way and I do believe in , but only as the last resort. I said so what do you suggest we do. John looked at me and said you know as well as I do how close I am to that boy, but we have grounded him every time he pulls **** like this and it never works. Im just thinking that maybe I need to him. I instantly started argueing with him and said, he's 14 years old thats TOO old, he's already hit puberty.John just said, look, im not going to pull down his pants and put him over my knee. Im going to lean him over, give him a couple of swats with my belt on the seat of his pants, and then me and him are going to have a little chat. I finally agreed to this. Well e got there and my husband said wait here. He got out of the car and walked into this house. And this party looked wild people we throwing beer bottles out the window. About 20 minutes later, John is coming out the door with Wesley, he's pulling him to the car by his arm and Wesley is trying to resist. He finally said Wes get your *** in the car. My son got in the back seat and we left. Wesley was yelling at his dad telling him why are you being so gay, take me back. My husband didn't respond to him Wesley said ok guess im grounded. John looked in the mirror and said Son.... Wesley looked up at him and was like yea. John said, Im going to you. Wesley didn't say anything. About 5 minutes later he said you were just kidding right? My husband said No, im not. They started arguing right after that and Wesley started saying im too old to get ed. My husband just responded by saying you will avide by my rules for however long you stay here.When we got home Wes was really slow getting out of the car. We all went inside. And John told Wesley to go to the basement. Wesley started pleading with him. But my husband held strong. Wesley went downstairs and my John looked extremely hurt. We're a christian family so he prayed for guidence before he went downstairs. This is basically what he told me happened- Wes started saying dad please dont, and started cussing him out. He said he got Wesley to lean over the arm of an old sofa. He took of his belt and hit him about 11 times on the seat of his pants with it. He said Wes was crying and begging him to stop by the 4th time he hit him. When he was done he told Wesley to get up and they talked about it for about an hour. My husband told him that he's not going to be out at these parties and that if he disobeys him again he can pretty much know that he's going to get a good whippin when he gets home. He said Wesley agreed with him and apologized for everything he's done. Well for the last 3 weeks, Wesley has completely changed. He gets home at 8 o'clock, he made the A honor role at school and is closer to his father then ever before. He even brought home one of the nicest girls he could ever find, and she told me that she knows what he's done and that she is not involved in that, very strong christian girl, and she's even a model. Even though all of this has happened I still have to ask myself if we made the right decision. Do you think we were right to our son?

0 comments:

Post a Comment