Thursday, December 22, 2011

Vactioning with the kiddos?

My husband and I have been to Maui twice and The Big Island once with a few friends the first two times then by ourselves this last time. We really feel like it's time to include our children in our vacation because I know they will love it although my oldest is scared of volcanoes, she thinks it'll erupt while she's there..but i'm still taking her! I know for sure I don't want to visit Oahu, It'll probably feel too much like home, tourists, construction, traffic, etc... i want relaxation and of course fun for my children. It'll be all about them. We want to go in 2010 but I plan early, my kids will be 9, 6, and 2 yrs old. Which island is better for families? I loved the beaches in the Big Island, there was one in particular that caught my attention where it was perfect for kids, the water was very shallow, i just can't remember the name of it, but then again I love Maui too, the beautiful sunsets..ugh! it's such a hard decision. Well any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

0 comments:

Post a Comment