Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Perm disaster? Thinking about getting another?

About 3 years ago, I mistakenly got a perm from a Walmart salon (yes, HUGE mistake). I told her I wanted waves. My hair was past my shoulders and was very healthy. Well, when the women did my perm, she seemed very unsure of what she was doing and my hair started smoking, while the curlers kept falling out of my hair and were very loose. This severely damaged my hair; it was awful. All that has been chopped off since and my hair is straight and normal now. My hairs themselves are fine, but I have a lot of hair, that is what every hairdresser I've ever had tells me. What kind of a perm would I tell a hairdresser I want, if I want waves? not tiny, shallow waves, but larger, curvier waves? I do dye my hair, but probably once every 2-3 months and it is healthy. Would I be a good candidate for a perm? My hair is very straight.And another question,do all perms ruin your hair, or was the woman who did my perm just not experienced? Thanks :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment